Tag #18669 - Fly into ... Innsbruck
Created July 24, 2011
As a Pathtag owner, you could Leave a Comment, Leave a Rating, or Offer a Trade for this tag from this screen. Getting a Pathtag made is quick, easy and affordable. Log in and then Click here to start!
In the first instance 50 will be made. They will be left at places as a sign of appreciation. Others will be placed in well done caches. If you want to trade, please use your wishlist or contact me.
This Pathtag may be kept, used as a gift or placed in a cache again - it depends on what you would like to do.
Second tag of the series. For now they consist of five:
#18669 Innsbruck www.innsbruck-airport.com
plus a kind of map:
More might follow.
If you come across one: They are made to be kept or travel, but not to be sold on ebay-like websites.
The tags are a fun project, depicting some of the airports which saw me many, many times during the past years.
No special reason for having them made.
Initially the idea was to keep the scale the same for all tags. No good idea, because compared to e.g. Amsterdam Schiphol the Innsbruck one would hardly be visible. And how would future editions fit?
However, per tag location, lengths and distances are on scale.
The colors were chosen following the official PMS-colors for either the national flags or other national colors (to avoid doubling). With some of the tags the original idea proved not to be feasible 1:1. Might be a reason for reconsidering different plating for (maybe) future re-orders. Not sure yet, a limited edition 50 has also its charms for both creator and collectors. We'll see.
The information given:
- English name of the city of where the airport is located;
- Airport code (the code on the tag attached to your luggage);
- Local name of the city of where the airport is located (e.g. München instead of Munich);
- National flag of the country where the airport is located
- Coordinates in ° " '-format (as listed by www.world-airport-codes.com);
- Elevation in ft (as listed by www.world-airport-codes.com);
- runways and their numbers (as depicted on Google Earth);
- North is indicated by the pathtag's hole.
Keywords For This Tag
(click a keyword to see all tags with that keyword!)
Log in to suggest keywords for tags in our gallery! Keywords help others find tags by design content!